Friday, 9 December 2016

A video clip that caught my attention




Knowing that I can never finish more than half a book in a month, and that that's most probably the main reason why my vocabulary isn't that good, I clicked on this video once I saw it.
I'm a person who doesn't like long stories. I'd rather have a book with tons of short stories in it and read a few per day. This video shows two books, Tales of Mystery and Imagination and Sherlock Holmes short stories, which are definitely my style and I can even learn alot of vocabulary by just reading one of two of these short stories in a day.

Things that I have learned:

  • I found out that  Edgar Allan Pole and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are actually very talented writers ( hey I didn't hear about them before so please forgive me)
  • You can learn alot of  vocabulary by just reading a few short stories
  • The meaning of forge is to copy something illegally (eg. forge signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment